Blog Post #10

Consider our guest and their steps in building a podcast relying on a PLN. Can your PLN be used to help professional development post-course? If yes, how? If no, what limitations exist?

Yes, PLN can be used to help professional development post- course. Because I can establish exchanges with people in the same major or in the same field, expand my knowledge reserve by listening to other people’s opinions, and learn from the experience of predecessors in my field by establishing exchanges. Learning from these experiences can make me develop better. For example, my major is economics. Even after I finish this course, I know how to use social media to learn about the latest economics. And you can also share your knowledge to provide help to those in need.

Can your PLN be relied on to open professional opportunities?

Of course, PLN can be relied on the open professional opportunities. We can meet more individuals thanks to PLN. Establishing contacts with people in the same field can also help us become more professional in the field by allowing us to share our experiences. It will also pave the way for more development and job prospects in the future. By creating communication, people from other areas can comprehend the ways and methods of functioning in various situations. They can create contacts in their present majors and be considered possible consumers in the future thanks to these contacts.

3 thoughts on “Blog Post #10

1. Reply
    juliacelinski - November 23, 2021

Thanks for sharing! I think no matter what major you are, the new things we have learned about our PLN and social media can be very helpful to anyone. Learning to network with new people, and people in the same field can bring lots of benefits and create new contacts to further our understanding in our particular field.

2. Reply
    kayatcheung - November 23, 2021

I have the same thought as you! I think economic truly helps us develop ourselves when it comes to decision-making.

3. Reply
    abrucks - November 29, 2021

Hi.

I really appreciate how you make note of using contacts to find individuals to help open professional opportunities. In pretty much all professions, connections are so useful in growth and development, and by prioritizing connections you can really set yourself ahead of the competition.