Blog comment

My comment: I very much agree with your definition of building a social media network. We can establish connections with friends and interested people in social media. I also very much hope to make friends through social media.

My comment: Nice layout! As you said, we need to pay attention to the authenticity of the content when disseminating information.

My comment: I very much agree with your point of view. LinkedIn is indeed a very good digital platform to develop a professional network of students. In a group work, I used LINKEDIN to discuss with group members and found that LinkedIn makes it easy for group members to familiarize themselves with each other and complete assignments faster and more effectively.

Hi Alison,
I agree with your point of view about Facebook is a great source for expanding professional networks. As a student of Uvic, I often use Facebook to get in touch with students who have taken the same class this semester and share their learning experiences. I think Facebook is a great educational social media platform
my comment: HI Qing, I also like to share my views and experiences on social apps, but I prefer to share my daily life. I would very much hope that more people will get to know me and become friends with me.
My comment: Hi Kayat, I often follow people who like to share their lives on social media. I like to go to the restaurant they recommend to eat. It is much more convenient than finding a strange restaurant for me. After reading your blog, I really want to be friends with you.
My comment: I really like the theme that you want to create a social media campaign in PLN. Food is a very attractive topic, because we need food every day, which can easily resonate with the public.
My comment: Thanks for sharing this post! I very much agree with your point of view. The vast majority of users of Tiktok and Instagram are young people. This is very conducive to the development of your theme-fashion design.
My comment: I very much agree with your point of view to build a reliable PLN is to use reliable resources. The authenticity of resources is very important in PLN.
My blog: Thank you for your post! I really like your example of connecting with life. As you said, as students and social contributors, what we can do is to amplify and share voices that support different views.
My comment: I like your example very much. In life, PLN does magnify the views of others, but it also facilitates our understanding of the diversification of PLN. So as to help us learn better and establish our own values.
My comment: Hello, KAYATCHEUNG
Thank you for your blog, I like your sentence “Equality is helpful for people who not willing or be afraid to show their true thoughts.” I think it expresses your views on equality very well.
My comment: HI Ziwang I very much agree with what you said that Twitter and Facebook are social media platforms that are good for education. We can see that people with a certain reputation are speaking out for some disadvantaged groups. This is a great help for young people to build their own values.
My comment: I very much agree with your view that media literacy is to help people identify what is right and what is wrong. This is the ability to distinguish between right and wrong. In today’s society, everyone needs that.
My comment: As you said, PLN does provide career opportunities. My PLN also helped me meet different people and brought more opportunities to my work.
My comment : I very much agree with your point of view and I also hope that the geographical restrictions can be lifted. Limited geographical location will have a great impact on our expansion of our PLN.